Saturday, January 7, 2012

China Day #1

We have arrived safe and sound!  Praise the Lord!  After our journey across the North Pole and Russia we arrived in Beijing, China.  All the kids traveled beautifully.  I wonder how well Melia will do on the way home. ~smile~

We met my parents in Beijing, slept, ate a huge buffet breakfast, went to the zoo to see Giant Pandas and saw an amazing acrobatics show.

We don't meet Melia for a few more days, but the anticipation is mounting.  We saw many adorable, toddling children at the zoo today and all of us stared with wonder thinking about having a little toddler with us.  We are enjoying learning and experiencing the tastes, sounds and sights of the Chinese culture she was born into while we wait to meet her.  This experience is truly amazing!









2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh soooooo excited! I just commented on Ryan's blog too, but my heart is so excited that I have to comment on yours too.

    I can't wait to read about when you meet her for the first time. I'm already tearing up thinking about it.

    Love you all! Tell the kids I love them and miss them!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time - can't wait for more news to come. Praying for you and for our new niece!! Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete